Friday, December 8, 2017

Friday December 8, 2017

Hello Everyone,

So sorry I haven't posted since November it has been a long week.  I am rather thankful for a peaceful Friday night,  Originally I had plans tonight but snow changed them so now I am sitting here(watching Doctor Who of course) and just enjoying a nice night indoors.

It has been such an eventful week.  The very first day of December I had my very first piano recital. I was extremely nervous but I made it through. I played Ode to Joy, Good King Wenceslas, and Jingle Bells.  I messed up and  I improvised.  All in all however, I was proud and happy I went through with it.  The next day I had went to a parade to see my little sister who was in it (in her own car and in a pretty dress) and then my son had a Good News Club Party.  I knit a lot that night. The next day my little boy was sick so I took care of him and knit.  Monday he had boy scouts and a party for selling popcorn.  Tuesday I did something though I can't remember right off hand.  Wednesday I finally learned to complete my first hat.  Yesterday I finished some more knitting.  I of course worked and took care of other things too.  I'm not saying everything I did just pieces.  Today we finally got some snow. Like I said.  Long week and I am so glad for a night in. Though I was looking forward to seeing lights tonight(which was plans changed).   That's an overview of my long week though.  I hope everyone has had a good December so far. 

Sincerely,
BLW

No comments:

Post a Comment