Thursday, November 27, 2014

7 Days of Thanksgiving 2014: Thursday November 27, 2014 Day 7

Thanksgiving

Today I am thankful for Love.  

"For God so Loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have Everlasting Life."
~John 3:16~

Love saved us.  

"THOUGH I speak with the tongues of men and of Angels, and have no charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.  
      And though I have the Gift of Prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all Faith, so I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.  
      And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profits me nothing." 
~ 1 Corithians 13:1-3~

Without Love we are nothing. 

"(Love) Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things." 
~1 Corithians 13:7~ 

Love endures everything else.  

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving and is ready for a Merry Christmas.  

Sincerly, 
Brittani

No comments:

Post a Comment