Monday, February 22, 2016

Monday February 22, 2016

Hey,

It's been a while since I have posted anything on this blog so I thought maybe tonight I would post something.  So this past year I have been trying to learn all the new things I always wanted to learn but just didn't have the time to do, the money, or maybe even the courage to do.  Finally, many years past due, I am reading "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy," which the cheapest way to get the entire series on Amazon was to order(Prime shipping of course), "The Ultimate Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy."  Please forgive me my credentials, I'm 6 years fresh out of college and believe I might have gotten a little behind on the official ways to properly do this.  

Now in the very front of this book is the "Forward:What Was He Like, Douglas Adams?"  Written by one of my all time favorites, Neil Gaiman, January 2002.  In this essay is a very fantastic quote, which I heard many years ago(watching the movie Julie and Julia).  The quote is exactly, "("I love deadlines," he said once.  "I love the whooshing sound they make as they go by.")"  end quote of quote.

My point of this rant is, of course, me and deadlines.  This quote completely describes me.  If it didn't describe me I would have already posted many great adventures and entries on this blog this past year instead of it almost being a year since I last posted.  I would love to make you a promise I will do better this year but I it would be a lie so I will not promise this.  Hopefully, I will be able to entertain you enough in this blog entry you can read it for another year(yeah, right).  I'm having fun rambling on however, so I guess that's what matters.  Me having fun.  Plus if I ever die you guys can come back and be like, "Did you know Brittani had a blog.  Yeah, here is the link," and I am sure this blog will get more views then than it ever did now.

If I do happen to write more this year, because I do quit enjoy writing/rambling, I have some really great things I have come up with you might like to read, if by chance you do read this.  In the meantime, I hope everyone has a good night and has had a good 2016 so far.  Remember everyday is what you make it, so you might as well make it good.

Sincerely,
Brittani Laws Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment