Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Week 1 (Halloween Book 1)

Hey everyone,

Back in my goals I told everyone,
"I still however plan on reading at least one Halloween book every week in the month of October."

This week I am going to read "The Halloween Tree" by Ray Bradbury.  Which you can buy off of Amazon on sale right now.  I got my paperback copy(prime) for $4.55.

I choose this book from the Best Halloween Books off Goodreads.  It was the very first book on the list.  Since I enjoy this list so much I will probably be getting all my Halloween Titles I read this month from this, unless another catches my attention.

Some of my books will probably be kid books while other ones will be adult.  If you really want to know which is which you will have to look up online because either is fine me.  I do believe I have seen this movie, just never read the book so I am looking forward to it.

I have already choose the book I am going to read after this one, which will be Neil Gaiman's "The Graveyard Book," which can also be purchased off Amazon cheaply.  I just got my paperback copy for $8.19 after tax.




Now for the fun.

Book One, Week One, "The Halloween Tree," by Ray Bradbury.  Begin:October 5, 2016


Sincerely,

Brittani Laws Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment