Monday, April 10, 2017

April 11, 2017 Better Late Than Never

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone has had a good year.  I'm real good at disappearing and reappearing aren't I?  I bet you had already given up hope on me ever getting back on again.  :). Here I am though, cheery and back in business.

First thing is first.   News Years Resolutions made this year: 0 Now

Highly disappointing!  I know.

You will be pleased to know I do have birthday resolutions however.  I will be glad to update you later this week on things missed.  I'm not sure exactly where I left off last so I will have to go back and read some to see where I left off so I can catch you up quickly.

It has been a looooooong year so far.  Yet it has been so short.

It does feel good to be typing on my blog again.  I feel a little bit more complete than I had before.  My phone is not on silent so I can ever here the sound of the letters being typed in.  Music to my ears.  You have to be careful.  The sound of typing can cause on to drift off into unknown lands and discover secrets best not told.

Before I lose focus I would like to wish everyone a good night and let you know I plan on being more active here soon.

Until then have a goodnight,
Brittani Laws Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment