Friday, December 2, 2016

December 2, 2016

Hey everyone,

Happy December!

I was going to do a post yesterday but since I flooded you guys with all my November post on social media I decided to wait until today.

November post...wow!  It was so hard being committed to something everyday.  It was even harder to post all, maybe 33, post in a day on my social media pages, however, I did it!

Thankfully, haha, I am thankful...it is over.  I felt overwhelmed having to post every single day.  I do NOT!!! like deadlines.  I like to be late and spontaneous, you know, disappear for a week and then show up like, "HEYYYYY!!!! Did you miss me?"  And by view numbers, yes, yes you did.  Since you miss me you should make sure to like my Facebook page, which you can very conveniently find under Brittani Laws Writing.

That all being said, December is here and didn't it get here quick.  We have less then a month until a New Year.  I'm not sure I want to make goals this month.  Sure there is a lot I would love to do before the New Years but I am not sure I want to make plans for anything specific.

I might so some more Chat Snap Post, may try some videos, who knows.  Keep checking and you will see.

In the mean time I hope everyone has a good night, is safe and has fun.

Sincerely,
Brittani Laws Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment