Friday, June 3, 2016

Happiness in Small Doses

When I was in college one of my good friends told me something that never went away.  They told me happiness comes in small doses, a cigarette, a beer, a cookie.  And I think that is true.  Things go wrong all the time it's the small things in life that is happiness.  The small things make up the bigger picture more then the  bad things.  I've wanted to do a fairy garden forever but never did.  This year I bought the plants I wanted to go into a fairy garden and they sat around for months.  Finally, I went to the store and looked around and bought some prices to go into my pot.  Even though it didn't end up being a fairy garden I'm very happy with how it turned out.  It is one of my small doses of happiness because sometimes happiness is in a garden.  


No comments:

Post a Comment