Wednesday, June 8, 2016

There was a teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle in Walmart

Hello Again,
So I know it isn't the very next day since I did my last blog but it is only a few days after so I applaud myself.  Normally it's a few months after between blog entries so I would say I am doing pretty good.

So I was in Walmart Friday night and there was this little boy just running around and having a good time in a mask.  You wouldn't believe it.  I manage to get a picture of him from the back...


right before I got a picture from the front.  

because he was my little boy.  He was being a teenage mutant ninja turtle.  


 No merchandise was damaged during the taking of these pictures and we had a good time.  Which is what is important.  Next time your shopping and your kid is laughing and being loud and some random person who thinks they know everything is there watching in disgrace (because they are at such an elegant store such as Walmart) do me a favor and join in with your kid.  Why?  Because they are just this age once and you rather remember irritating rude individuals having fun with your kid then shopping trips being a nightmare because your kid was all happy and didn't know not to laugh too loud.  

And I'm not telling you to let your children damage merchandise and steal and punch people.  I'm saying there's a difference in having fun. being too strict, and knowing when you need to step in so things don't go too far.

*By the way this nice outfit he's having so much fun in was bought at Walmart.

That being said, enjoy your shopping trips to Walmart this summer.  And if you're one of those rude people, do the world a favor and mind your own.

Sincerely,
Brittani Laws Writing



No comments:

Post a Comment