Wednesday, June 1, 2016

The First Day of June 2016

Hello Again,

I know it has been a while (again). however for me it feels like it was just yesterday.  I changed the layout for the blog up a little bit.  I'm not sure exactly how well everyone is going to like it but I like it so I think I am going to keep it either way.  Once when I worked for retail one of my good friends and managers told me, "Brittani, you got this, you have to quit second guessing yourself.  So here's to no second guessing.

This month I am slowing back down.  It is crazy how you can say I'm slowing back down and then find yourself rushing to do the things that you intended to help slow you down, isn't it.  Anyways, back on subject, I am slowing back down some and am going to try and set myself some goals.  I thought I would share them with you guys.

JUNE 2016 GOALS
1) Spend more time personally with God. (One way I am going to spend more time with GOD is this Lifeway Calendar Link)
2) Actually finish a knitting piece I am working on. (A good place to find great knitting projects is Raverly, but beware you will begin many and finsih less).
3) Learn a 5th song on guitar (google Tab Pro, I have a lifetime membership).
4) Start my French course  (Rosetta Stone).
5) Start and Finish a book (I will let you know when I choose one). 
6) Bloody Blog more often (Incase you don't know where you are at Brittani Laws Writing).
7) Remember it is okay to Add more goals and okay if  I do Not complete all goals.  This goal was important because 7 is a good number to end on.  

Okay,  so far so good.   And these are my personal goals.  I have accomplished a whole lot this year and always find doing and learning new things FANTASTIC.  Since one of my goals is to blog more often hopefully you will hear more from me here lately.  Who knows. right.

Sincerely,
Brittani Laws Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment