Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Did you miss me?

Hey guys,

I'm back.  I haven't posted since, let me see....wow the 14th.  Wait did I see that right, one more second...the 16th if  you count Facebook as a post.  Even so, that is 10 days ago, bloody hell.  Hey though, hope you missed me, because I missed you guys.  I see I have been getting blog views either way.  We have to work on liking these post on Facebook guys.  Like all them let's plays my son watch says, if you like it give it a thumbs up, if not a thumbs down.  Haha, seriously though, no thumbs down.  You know if you can't say anything nice.

Speaking of something nice, my four year old is sitting behind me while I am on the computer.  He is taking his turn on our living room telly and I am here at the computer with head phones on my ears listening to music, surfing the web, you know, anything that isn't productive(except listening to music, listening to music is productive) when Demi Lavato's  song "Stone Cold" comes on.  So of course I have to sing to it.  So I am belching out and I have my head phones on so it's much easier to here my just gettin the note, you know, and he says, I quote,

"Mommy, stop, too loud!  NOT TOO LOUD MOMMY!"

Hahahaha, I about died.  If it had been any funnier I would have literally been rolling in the floor laughing.  Fantastic, I tell.  Just freaking fantastic.

So other then that I will try to be brief.

Have more stuff planned, you haven't seen everything yet.  I have been looking into a few things for a few weeks now.  I don't have everything I need to do one of them but I do plan on doing more and more.  Have another blog I'm thinking about starting.  I was going to try and tie it into my Brittani Laws Writing Blog but I am just not sure it is going to work.  Other then that bare with me.  Have this submission I am thinking about doing and if so it is going to take little bit of time to work on so I will be going back and forth.  I do have some more Chat Snaps coming for you, haven't forgotten those.  Other then that, please like my Facebook page if you haven't (BrittaniLawsWriting).

As much as I have typing in my fingers right now I better quit taking up your time and log off.  I will talk to you guys later.  Love you,

Brittani Laws Writing


No comments:

Post a Comment