Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Chat Snap Part 16

Hey Everyone, 
I'm back.  Sorry it's been a few days since I posted.  It's easy to get busy.  Either way, I know you missed me and I'm back.  First up, Chat Snaps of course.  Let's get started. 


These were fun, I got to have a basketball as a head, breathe fire with a dragon, swim the Olympics with rubber duckys, and meet Tarzan(kind of the jungle).   


After taking these I really wanted to play Candy Land and my Candy Crush Game.  I didn't, but I wanted to.  The purple lipstick girl makes me feel like a Bratz Doll.  


Changed the blue hair to red :). Haha. 
Did some face swaps too. 

Hope you guys enjoyed.  I got some more new things coming up I'm going to do.  I'll talk to you guys later today hopefully.

Sincerely, 
BLW

*All Chat Snaps are taken with the Snap Chat App.  In which I highly recommend as a great fun app to get and interact with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment