Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Late Night Thoughts Aug 4, 2016

Hello,

So if you are reading this now you must either be a Vampire or a Writer.  Being a writer is way cooler by the way.  Either that it is day time in which case this part doesn't apply to you.  Bravo for being a garden gnome fluttery with the butterflies in the early morning dew.  Which you know how us writer's get then when we are up all alone stuck in our head, never really alone, with our cat beside us and a nice cup of tea(not coffee, gesh I don't need help to stay up I'm already awake).  Frankly a gymnasium full hormonal preteens probably has a more proper thought process then me right now.  Point I had a point to this blog post.  What was it?

Inspiration.  That's it.  It is so easy to be inspired late at night with no one but ourselves to interrupt our thoughts.  Unless you have text coming in right now.  If this is you then do me a favor and throw your phone against the wall.  No, haha, no, I'm just kidding.  Turn your phone on vibrate or if you can stand it, off, and listen to the wonderful inspiration pouring out of your character's in your head.  All of them you.  So locked up and so come out everyday.  Focus on those happy ones who can change the world with a blink of an eye.  Don't blink(no sorry, you can blink.  Too much Doctor Who here lately.  Yeah right, can never have too much Doctor Who).

Just fantastic though.  These are the thoughts you need to listen to when it is the middle of the day and you are thinking you just can't do anything.  You can, do anything that is.  Quit making excuses.  Do something inspiring today.

Sincerely,
Brittani Laws Writing

P.S. I'm naming my blog entry last.  I have no idea what I was going to call it.  Late night jumbled thoughts doesn't sound like a very readable blog title.  Inspiration, too vague.  Vampire or Writer, not nearly as interesting as it could be.  I really should do a blog about that.  The date, too simple.  Garden Gnome, haha another blog another time.  Late Night Thoughts maybe?  It will do.  I will add date at the end just in case I have another night I can't think of a title.

No comments:

Post a Comment