Monday, August 1, 2016

It's August 2016 :)

Hey Everyone,

I know I haven't post since last month but here I am.  Haha, sorry I think that it's really funny that it was just yesterday that I post but it was still last month.  Anyways, Happy August First everyone.  Fall is creeping right around the corner(September 22) and it will be here before you know it.

So let's see...hmmm, what do I want to do this month.

I would like to complete a Bible Study.  I would like to actually read a novel and not just begin it and sit it aside.  I want to learn another song on guitar(because you can never know enough guitar).  I want to do something new.  I don't know what yet but whatever it is I want to do it.  Yea, that sounds good.

Life is so great and full of surprises when you least expect it.  Have a great August.  Take time to talk to God.  Accept Jesus as your Savior and if you already know Him as your Savior grow.  Learn not to hate people who are different then you.  Help someone.  Say one kind thing to someone you don't know everyday this month.  Learn to play the guitar.  Do something you never have done before.   It's a great time to live so live fully and with Love.

I hope everyone has a good night.

Sincerely,
BLW

No comments:

Post a Comment