Thursday, September 1, 2016

Another Month Begins Thursday September 1, 2016

Hello Everyone,

I know it has been a while since I have consistently been on here.  Back in the middle of August I took a tumble, a very rough current tumble(if you were me you would see the irony in that statement, and it took a little bit of time for me to begin feeling better.  Even though I am still not 100% recovered(mostly just sore) I am feeling well enough to make sure I do post something for the beginning of the month.  

Here are some cools dates coming up soon;
Fall begins on Thursday September 22 so there is 20 days until Fall.
Halloween is on Monday October 31 so there is 60 days until Halloween.
Thanksgiving is on Thursday November 24 so there is 84 days until Thanksgiving.
Winter begins on Wednesday December 21 so there is 111 days until Winter.
Christmas begins on Sunday December 25 so there is 115 days until Christmas.
And finally
New Years Begin Sunday January 1, 2017 so there is 122 days until the New Years.

Wow, I bet you here soon I will be sitting here typing about how quick the New Years came.  It doesn't take long for time to fly does it?

Of course we need a list of Possible Goals for this month.
Goal 1: Start a Bible Study
Goal 2: Finish a book.  Technically I just did this very thing today so this goal is already finished.
Goal 3: Finish another book.
Goal 4: Finish a knitting project.
Goal 5: Write a short story.
Goal 6: Learn something new.
Goal 7: Go somewhere new.

So there are some goals for this month.  I will try and blog more this month without fizzing out.  I will also try and start posting some more Chat Snaps.  Maybe try to post so more new stuff also.

I hope everyone has a good rest of your September 1.

Sincerely,
BLW


No comments:

Post a Comment