Thursday, September 15, 2016

September 15, 2016

Possible Goals for this month update again :) 


Goal 1: Start a Bible Study
Virtuous Life by Time Warp Wife is fantastic.  I'm on week 3 now and I absolutely love it.  She's just began a new bible study too and it would be very easy for anyone to quickly jump in.  So far she's a 10 out of 10.  I recommend checking this sight out completely. 

Goal 2: Finish a book.  Technically I just did this very thing today(Sep 1) so this goal is already finished. 



Goal 3: Finish another book.



Began: September 9, 2016
Finish: September 15, 2016

Suzanne Collins "The Hunger Games" from her series "The Hunger Games," is just fabulous.  If I hadn't been too busy grownuping I would have been done even sooner.  Easy to read words, simple structure, well imagined plot line and keeps you wanting to read.  

Which is what I am going to do.  Next in line is Suzzane Coliins, "Catching Fire."  I can't wait to start it tomorrow. 



Im so glad I ordered me a cool foil box set on Amazon that was on sell.  It is paperback but they are beautiful books(pictures included).


Goal 4: Finish a knitting project.
I have not begun any nor have I finished any. 

Goal 5: Write a short story.
I have not written any short story but I have wrote some.  Like my post, "The Mother I Want to Be (for my son Levi)."  Plus I have more things I am also working on.  I do want to write a new short story though.  

Plus I did do my Halloween Story Early Blog that got way more hits then normal so I think I'm going to revise it some.  

Goal 6: Learn something new.
I learn a lot new in my Bible Study everyday.  No new skill yet though.  I thought about learning to crochet instead of just talk about it.   

Goal 7: Go somewhere new.
Unfortunately I have not got out to anywhere new yet but I will soon hopefully.  I do have somewhere nearby I want to go I have never been to before :) so hopefully soon. 

So there they are.  My September goals and where they are at one the 15?.  I still have a lot more I want to do this month and know I stay busy but hopefully soon I will get even more done.

Sincerely, 
Brittani Laws Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment