Monday, September 12, 2016

Chat Snap 20

Hey Everyone,

Wow, it's kind of hard to believe this is only the 20th post for Chap Snap.  Many pictures later it feels like many more. 

Let's get started. 


These were fun.  I had a lot of fun with the umbrella and rain one.  Oh, and the Queen of Hearts was a bunch of fun too. I was all, "Off with her head!" 


The KFC Snap Chat made me want KFC so bad.  The duck.  I had so much fun with the duck.  I even did movies with them.  Maybe I'll show them to you sometimes.  Lots of fun. 


More duck.  I told you I had fun with the duck.  It was so ducking awesome hahaha okay I'm done😹. 

Have a great day!

Sincerely, 
Brittani Laws Writing

P.S. I just realized my auto correct has been misspelling sincerely, so if their has been any days this has happened I haven't noticed I do apologize.

*All Chat Snaps are taken with the Snap Chat App.  In which I highly recommend as a great fun app to get and interact with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment