Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 2 of My 7 Days of Giving Thanks 2012


       Yesterday I told you how I was thankful for My Savior Jesus Christ. Today, Day 2 of My 7 Days of Giving Thanks, I am thankful to be member of the Body of Christ.
       Daily, I take for granite the blessing of My Salvation. I pass by those who are unsaved everyday. Not taking the time to talk to the lost. Maybe I pass by because I don't believe I can make a difference, possibly because I am scared of getting rejected or criticized, and mostly because I am in a hurry or too busy. No matter the reason I don't stop and these people get passed on by.
       We have all been there. How selfish are these reasons though. God's people find it a inconvenience to stop and take the time to make sure someone else has a chance of Salvation. I can't help but wonder where would I be if no one would have taken the time to stop and talk to me. What if someone thought I was a incontinence?
       Any reason don't see to matter. Today I am thankful God gave me the opportunity to do His work and no longer want to take it for granite. I no longer wish to find the only true important task in the world an inconvenience. I want to do what God put me here to do. After all, His Will is perfect, not mine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment