Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 4 of My 7 Days of Giving Thanks 2012


        Today I am thankful for a subject really close to my heart.  On day 4 of My 7 Days of Giving Thanks I am thankful for friends.  They are strangers one second and apart of your entire life the next.  I am especially thankful for my best friend.
I can still remember the first day we met and how we kept running into each other afterwards.  I am so thankful for how we slowly and strongly grew from acquaintances to best friends.  We took the time to get to know each other and found out we had more and more in common, so much at times we felt like we were the same person.  At other times we couldn't have felt more different.
So today is to friends.  Especially the ones who stick with you through the good times and the bad.  Today I am thankful for true friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment