Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 6 of My 7 Days of Giving Thanks 2012


       One day left until Thanksgiving.  I have (semi)successfully wrote a heartfelt “I am thankful for…” post for the past 5 days.  As I write one of my last days I feel like I have become more thankful than I was when I started.  Today, Day 6 or My 7 Days of Giving Thanks, I am thankful for all I have.
At times it doesn't seem like too much and at others it seems overflowing, but no matter the amount I never go without.  I might not always have everything I want but God always provides me with everything I need.  Sometimes it doesn't always come at the time I want it to and I don’t enjoy waiting, but it always comes.
I really can’t complain.  God watched over me and makes sure I always have what I need.  I put my Trust in Him.  So today, I thank God for the thing I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment