Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving November 21, 22, and 23, 2017

Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry.  I seem to be having trouble posting everyday.  I don't mean to not but I seem to not either way.  Today however is a day to be Thankful and not for a bunch of apologies.

Today I am thankful for....Everything
I am thankful for everything I see.  Today is good.  Not because it is perfect but because I am taking time to see the beauty in small things.  I made my first turkey.  I got to spend time with people I love.  I rested.  I created.  Everything I have done, am doing, and will do seems so beautiful.  I could not see a reason to not be thankful.

November 21: My Computer which I type on
November 22: Tanglewood Christmas lights.  A family tradition for years I am not sharing with my son :)

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving today.

Sincerely,
BLW

No comments:

Post a Comment