Friday, November 3, 2017

November 3, 2017 Sunrises and Sunsets

Hello everyone,

I did manage to get some pictures of the sunrise at different times in different places.  Though the trees are in the way so you can't actually see the sun.  I know, can't wait until day light savings time, when the sun will rise above the trees at a decent time instead of so late lol I get up early.

Here is the pictures of the sunrise though :)  One taken coming home this morning from going out on the hill where the auto auction is, the other taken from a view of the side yard more.

7:26a.m.

8a.m.
And as usual I did not manage to get a picture of the sunset.  By the time I tried it was too far below the trees to see and I wasn't going out yet.  I did however manage to get a beautiful picture of the moon on my way home tonight from running out.  Here it is.

7:40p.m.
I hope you are enjoying these pictures as much as I am taking them.  I think about how I have seen 3 sunrises and not even fully because the sun takes so long to come over the hill, no sunsets, and only the moon one night, in the last 3 days.  How quickly time goes by and you miss small things you really enjoy, right?

Sincerely,
BLW

No comments:

Post a Comment