Saturday, November 11, 2017

November 11, 2017 I am Thankful For...Day 11

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are having a good night tonight.  These last few days have managed to just slip on by haven’t they?  This is what I’m always saying, time, and how it can just fly by.  I’m having trouble getting my pictures to upload to blogger so even though I have been getting some(not all) pictures of Sunrises and Sunsets I haven’t posted any in a while.  I haven’t posted anything since November 7, that in which I am sorry.   I have no excuse just been doing other things and need to get caught back up and back on track.

Today, it being November 11, it is Veterans Day, and this is what I am thankful for.  I wake up in the morning and I am free.  I choose if and what I want to eat for breakfast, what I wear, where I live.  I enjoy my freedom to be happy.

So thank you Veterans for your service so we can be free.
I
Sincerely,
BLW

No comments:

Post a Comment