Wednesday, November 1, 2017

November 1, 2017 Happy November

Happy November,
It is once again the month of Thanksgiving.  This year I had thought about not doing my month of Thankfulness. I was thinking how I didn’t want to be reputative because I am very thankful for a lot of the same things.  Today (October 31, 2017) however, sitting in the everlasting line at the school house to get my son and privately talking to God I came to the realization of how important it is to be thankful and set time aside to be thankful.  We tend to forget that being so busy and not taking the time, however small of time that is, can cause a bad condition of the heart, greed. So this month I am going to do my Month of Thankfulness because I can be thankful for the same things in different ways and different things in small ways.  Once again I am looking forward to taking time out to blog and share small moments with you guys I normally on share with myself.  I hope you guys enjoy my entries and hopefully it impacts your life in a positive way somehow. 

Sincerely,
Brittani Laws Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment