Sunday, November 5, 2017

November 5, 2017 I am Thankful For...Day 5

Hey Everyone,

I am so sorry I am so late tonight.  This weekend has just slipped by so quickly.

Today I would like to express my thankfulness for my best friend, Ken.  We have been best friends for almost 10 years now and what a 10 years it has been.  He is most certainly my partner in crime.

I could list all day things I am Thankful about with him but I’m not going to.

He is one of those people you have to know, and no one knows him like me just as no one knows me like him.

My best friend has this kindness about him and it is something so strong it offsets anything bad.  If he has to he would move a mountain to help someone who needs it.

Some people don’t know how to take him, which is fine by me because he is my best friend and so much more.

He means so much to me and I am so thankful for every second he is apart of my life.

Sincerely,
BLW

No comments:

Post a Comment