Wednesday, November 1, 2017

November 1, 2017 I am Thankful For...Day 1


Hello Everyone,

I know I am a little bit late today getting this first entry posted but I guess it is better late than never.  I am very talkative tonight and I don’t want to veer too far off subject, so I am just going to dive right in.

Firstly, I would like to express my thanks for God the Father.  I know this is the same place I always start but I could not start my thankfulness anywhere else.  My entire existence is because He made me.  He alone is good. Everything I do I try to do for Him.  I forget sometimes but all I do I pray I do with love and selflessly because else it is in vain.



I went back and read what I wrote last year, I really like it, so I am going to include it in the blog entry too.  It is;

Today I would like to express my Thankfulness for God the Father.

I know everyone out there is not religious or is religious but does not believe the same as me.  Which I am not here to push or judge anyone, however, I am here to express what I am thankful for, so please do not be negative to me and I will not be negative to you.  It is always nice to get to know one another and what is important to each other.

I am ever so thankful for God the Father, Who sent His Only Son to die for my sin.

The Bible says,
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have Everlasting Life.  For God sent not His Son into the World to condemn the world; but that the world though Him might be Saved." ~John 3:16&17

I believe this to be so beautiful and true love (Agape).  The wages of sin is death and God sent His only Son to save us, to take our place so we could live with Him forever and no longer be separated.  I feel the weight of my sin everyday and the only thing that lifts this sin is the Love that God sent here to die for me.  God is Good all the Time, and All the Time God is Good.

Romans 10:9 instructs, "That is you shall confess with your mouth Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be Saved."

I choose to believe and am so Thankful for God the Father and all He has done in my life.


~From Remembering to Be Thankful Day 1: 11/1/16 Brittani Laws Writing~



God is more than just an impact on my life it is the reason for being.  He is the reason I know how to be Thankful and blesses me so much.  My cup over flows and I am truly thankful.


Sincerely,

Brittani Laws Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment