Monday, November 20, 2017

November 20, 2017 Today I Am Thankful For...Day 17, 18, 19, 20

Hey Everyone,

I'm sorry it has been a few days since I post.  I was out late Friday night with my mom and sister, came home and spent the rest of the night, next day, and day after sick and bedridden.  I got better about mid-yesterday but was so exhausted and miserable I just skipped out on posting.

Today I am back though and ready to play catch up

Day 17:The Southern Christmas Show
Like I said, I was out late Friday with my mom and sister, and we went to the Southern Christmas Show.  This one is special to me.  I am not thankful for the show in particular as much as I am with the once a year depute that allows me to spend time with my mom and sister.  Going around and looking at all the Christmas stuff and spending time with each other.  This to me is what the season is about, family.  I love the time I spend each year with my mom and sister and it is always something I look forward to.

Day 18: My Health
There is nothing like a few days in bed and being sick to make you very grateful for getting up everyday and having your health.

Day 19:Clean Water
Because there is nothing more refreshing than a glass of clean water.  My cup runs over.

Day 20:Prayer
Knee mail.  I really do believe the only way to stand is on your knees with lifted hands(check out Casting Crowns song Courageous).  When all else fails or everything is great from my highest and my lowest points I know I am never alone.  I talk to my Father through prayer.  I am always connected to Him.  No one can take that away from me. 

Again, I am sorry I got behind.  I didn't mean to be down and out.  I hope you guys are enjoying my I am Thankful for... so far.  Hopefully it has inspired or helped you in some way.  I'll see you tomorrow.  I think it's going to be another cold night so I pray you all stay warm. 

Sincerely,
BLW

No comments:

Post a Comment