Sunday, November 12, 2017

November 12, 2017 Today I am Thankful For...Day 12 and a Catch Up

Hello Everyone,

Since it is the start to another week I decided to do a catch up on the days I have already done and the days I missed.

Day 1:God the Father
Day 2:God the Son
Day 3:God the Holy Spirit
Day 4:My Son
Day 5:My Best Friend Ken
Day 6:My Family
Day 7:Every Friend I have ever had

and this is where I left off and hadn't been on for a few days, so...

Day 8:A new electric heater to keep me warm at night (it was starting to get real cold)
Day 9: After many years of wishing I could learn to play the piano, I am thankful to being able to learn to play more and more.
Day 10: My Sister's Cat, Hizzy, who is mostly annoying and the most unloving cat I have ever meet, but is also very loving(as long as you don't touch her) and a mean, lean, killing machine(If you are a bug or small critter that is lol).

Then yesterday;
Day 11: Veterans

And then we today;
Day 12:My Home
My house, it is not perfect, and it is very small compared to most, big compared to some, but it is mine.  It breaks more than I can fix most of the time but after a long hard day me and my family come home and we live in it.  It is full of so much love and laughter.  I would not trade the love of my little family and the good times we have for a house that never breaks but we are broken.  Where ever I go I think My Home is where my family is.  And my little home might not be a lot to many but it means the world to me.  I am very grateful for the home God blessed me with and would be sad if I came to it one night and it wasn't there. 

Sincerely,
BLW

No comments:

Post a Comment