Monday, November 13, 2017

November 13, 2017 Today I Am Thankful For...Day 13

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is having a good November.  Today is World Kindness Day so in makes sense that today I tell you I am Thankful For Kindness.  I mean the deep down kindness of Love.  The willingness to help those you don’t know or someone who is hard to help.  Patience that you wouldn’t normally give.  Real deep down Kindness.  If you haven’t done something kind today already do something you normally wouldn’t.  Take a second to be more than just in a hurry as you order your food, pay for a strangers coffee, see the homeless person on the side of the road as someone cold and hungry(and feed them).  Do something out of the originary.

As a Christian I believe God is Love and we Love because He first Loved is.  To me God is Agape, and that is the truest and purest Love there is.  Today, that is the example I follow.  True Love, God sent His Only Son to die for my sins and loved me despite them.  Today, Love others despite what they’ve done or who they who they are.  Be kind.

Sincerely,
BLW

No comments:

Post a Comment