Wednesday, November 1, 2017

November 1, 2017 Sunrises and Sunsets

Hey everyone, 
While I am going My Month of Being Thankful For...
I am also going to try and get a picture of the sunrise and sunset everyday. Today I only got a picture of the sunrise.  

7:29a.m. 

7:30a.m.
These were taken this morning looking up at the cow pastor across my driveway.  I had sat down this evening to try and get a blog entry done and ended up napping with my computer in my hand instead of taking a picture of the sunset. 

This month I am going to try and get a picture, hopefully in more than one location, of the sunrise and sunset, everyday.  Why? Because I am thankful for every sunrise and sunset I see and don't see.  It is just something spectacular and I would like to spend this month enjoying it and taking in its beauty.

Sincerely,
Brittani Law Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment