Thursday, November 10, 2016

Remembering to Be Thankful Day 10

Hello Everyone,


The first 3 days I expressed my thankfulness for God, Day 4 I expressed my thankfulness for my son, Day 5 I expressed my thankfulness for my family, Day 6 I expressed my thankfulness for my friends, Day 7 I expressed my thankfulness for my church, Monticello Baptist Church, day 8 I expressed my thankfulness for my job and day 9 I expressed thankfulness for my house.


Taken August 3, 2016 in the rain


Today I would like to express my thankfulness for my car.

I've had a couple cars but no car that ran as good as my current car.  I wasn't expecting it when I got it and am so thankful for it.  I don't have to worry about it messing up when I drive off and it so nice.

It's a 2014 Toyota Corolla S.  It is fantastic!   Just talking about it makes me want to drive off and get lost somewhere.

Sincerely, 
Brittani Laws Writing 

No comments:

Post a Comment