Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Remembering to Be Thankful Day 2

Hey Everyone,

Welcome to Day 2 of My Remembering to Be Thankful.  I am still very excited about my second blog entry for this month.

Today I would like to express my Thankfulness for God the Son, Jesus.

Jesus was always there from the beginning.  "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~John 1:1~

Jesus died for my sins.  He washed me with His blood and made me new.  Only through Him am I Saved.

"Jesus said unto Him, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man comes to the Father but by Me.  If you had known Me, you should have known My Father also: and from Henceforth you know Him, and have seen Him." ~John 14:6-7~

Jesus tore the veil and made us one with the Father again.  He died for my sins,  He walks with me daily through all my ups and downs with life.  I have my own personal relationship with Jesus.

The day I accepted Jesus as my Savior.  I was in 5th grade.  I remember sitting in that small church, new in the Faith, accepting Jesus into my life.  I don't remember her name but I remember the woman feeling so blessed that it was her Bible that was used to lead me to the Lord.  Hearing Romans 10:9 for the first time,

"That if you shall confess with your mouth Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be Saved."

I wouldn't understand much for years to come but no matter the roads I crossed I would not give up Jesus and He held onto me because I am His.  He still hold onto me, leading me and letting me run back to Him, because I need Him.  I will always need Him.

Jesus is definitely the Way, the Truth, and the Life.  I am so thankful to have Him leading me through my life.

Sincerely,
Brittani Laws Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment