Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Remembering to Be Thankful

Hello Everyone,

I know every year I do the 7 Days of Thanksgiving on my blog and sometimes on my personal Facebook page I did the 30 Days of Thanksgiving thing like everyone else does.  This year I am going to kind of combine the two and do a Blog Entry, which will be posted on my Facebook Page(and other Social Media cites) also.  The point of this is for me to take time out of each day to focus on something I am very thankful for and to display my thankfulness.  Hopefully, I will follow through on this and make in meaningful and not rush through it or skip post.  I think I have so much to be thankful for and should take time to express my thankfulness instead of taking it for granite.  So I will be seeing you guys a lot this month and hope you guys enjoy these upcoming entry.



If you haven't please go and like my Facebook page, Brittani Laws Writing which you can easily do by clicking the link in this sentence, which will take you straight to it.

Talk to you soon,
Brittani Laws Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment