Thursday, November 3, 2016

Remembering to Be Thankful Day 3

Hey Everyone,

Welcome to Day 3 of My Remembering to Be Thankful.

Today I would like to express my Thankfulness for God the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit was always there from the beginning too.

"And the Earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep.  And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters."~Genesis 1:2

The Holy Spirit was promised from the Father after Christ died on the Cross.

"And, being assembled together with them Commaned them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the Promise of the Father, which, Said He, you have heard of Me.
For John truly baptized with water; but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days hence." ~Acts 1:4-5~

And The Holy Spirit came on the day of Pentecost.

"2:1)And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
2:2)And suddenly there came a sound from Heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
2:3)And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
2:4) And they were filled with the Holy Spirit, and began to speak with other Tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance,"
~Acts 2:1-4~

The Holy Spirit is very special in my life.  I find it hard to explain so I posted mostly scripture.  I am so very thankful for The Holy Spirit and the relationship it plays in my relationship with God.  I'm sorry this is very brief but it is well explained through out the entire Bible.  I just wanted to express my Thankfulness for The Holy Spirit the best I know how,

Sincerely,


Brittani Laws Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment