Sunday, November 13, 2016

Remembering to Be Thankful Day 13

Hello Everyone,



Another day of Remembering to Be Thankful.  

The first 3 days I expressed my thankfulness for God, Day 4 I expressed my thankfulness for my son, Day 5 I expressed my thankfulness for my family, Day 6 I expressed my thankfulness for my friends, Day 7 I expressed my thankfulness for my church, Monticello Baptist Church, Day 8 I expressed my thankfulness for my job, Day 9 I expressed thankfulness for my house, Day 10 I expressed thankfulness for my car, Day 11 I expressed thankfulness for Veterans and Day 12 I expressed my thankfulness for prayer. 

Today I would like to express The Southern Christmas Show. 

I know this sounds kind of like a silly thing to be Thankful for however it is more then what is sounds like.

My mommy, yes that's right, 20 something year old here saying mommy, my mommy has been taking me to The Southern Christmas Show when it comes around since I was just a little girl.  Now even though I am not a little girl anymore, her, my sister, and I try to go every year together.

We walk in and look around at all the different Christmas Trees, shops and food stands while laughing and having a good time spending time and appreciating each other.

It is just a really great thing to get to take the time to stop and see.  I am so thankful my mommy takes me to the Southern Christmas Show each year and for the time I get to spend with her.

Sincerely, 
Brittani Laws Writing 

No comments:

Post a Comment