Monday, November 7, 2016

Remembering to Be Thankful Day 7

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to Day 7 of my Remembering to be Thankful.  The first 3 days I expressed my thankfulness for God, Day 4 I expressed my thankfulness for my son, Day 5 I expressed my thankfulness for my family, and Day 6 I expressed my thankfulness for my friends.



For Day 7 I would like to express my thankfulness for my church, Monticello Baptist Church.   

I have not consistently got to go every Sunday, mostly because of work but more then a few times because of laziness too.  

It is nice though, to have a church I love to wake up on Sunday mornings and be apart of.   The people there are not striving to be perfect but to let Jesus have His Will in their lives.  They are there to serve a PERFECT GOD and deliver the message of Jesus Christ to the world. 

I do not worry about being criticized because of what I wear or don't wear, or because of what I have or don't have, because I am very aware that the people there love each other and their eyes are on Jesus.  

When you find the church God wants you to be apart of to build up His Kingdom it is bigger than yourself.  All parts of the body are working together and working for God to do His Will.  You are all family.

I am so thankful for the church God has me in right now and am ever so blessed to do the work He gave to me.

Sincerely, 
Brittani Laws Writing 

P.S.  If you don't have a church you are attending right now and are looking for one or maybe think God is telling you it is time to move or just want to stop by definitely come visit Monticello Baptist Church.  

Here is a link to the churches website that include service time and church location: Monticello Baptist Church

No comments:

Post a Comment