Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Remembering to Be Thankful Day 8

Hello Everyone,

The first 3 days I expressed my thankfulness for God, Day 4 I expressed my thankfulness for my son, Day 5 I expressed my thankfulness for my family, Day 6 I expressed my thankfulness for my friends and Day 7 I expressed my 
thankfulness for my church, Monticello Baptist Church.   

Today I would like to express my thankfulness for my job.  

I know to most people when I tell them I work in chicken houses either don't know what it is or think it is terrible.  

I think it is a blessing.  I work with my family and though I can't do everything because of my arm(car wreck) I am glad for what I can do.  

It is very nice work with people I love everyday and somewhere that is easier on my son.

Sincerely, 
Brittani Laws Writing 

No comments:

Post a Comment