Saturday, November 12, 2016

Remembering to Be Thankful Day 12



Hello Everyone,

The first 3 days I expressed my thankfulness for God, Day 4 I expressed my thankfulness for my son, Day 5 I expressed my thankfulness for my family, Day 6 I expressed my thankfulness for my friends, Day 7 I expressed my thankfulness for my church, Monticello Baptist Church, Day 8 I expressed my thankfulness for my job, Day 9 I expressed thankfulness for my house, Day 10 I expressed thankfulness for my car and Day 11 I expressed thankfulness for Veterans.  

Today I would like to express Thankfulness for Prayer.

I know the first 3 days I cover my thankfulness for God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, but how great prayer is!

The ability to have a special connection to Jesus and talk to Him on a daily basis.  It is a peace unlike any other.  It is only the kind of peace that comes from God.  It is the ability to call out for His help and send Him praise.  It is a time to listen and to hear.  It is the best time in the world.  

Sweet Hour of prayer 
That calls me from a world of care
And bids me at my Father's throne*

Sincerely, 
Brittani Laws Writing 

*From gospel song "Sweet Hour of Prayer"

No comments:

Post a Comment