Friday, November 4, 2016

Remembering to Be Thankful Day 4

Hey Everyone,

Welcome to Day 4 of My Remembering to Be Thankful.

The last 3 days I expressed my thankfulness for the most important thing in my life, God.

Today I am expressing my thankfulness for the most important thing to me other then God, my son Levi.


Taken 10/23/16


 On 10/26/2011 at 10:05p.m. I was blessed with my beautiful little boy.  I recently just celebrated his 5th birthday and I can't believe 5 years has past.


First picture of 10/26/2016 Happy Birthday Baby <3 I love you


  For the last 5 years I have not spent one night away from this beautiful child.  Every second with him is such a blessing.  


Take Halloween 2016 at school party


He is so full of life.  He loves everyone so much.  He laughs and smiles and plays and sings. 


Trying on costume before Halloween 10/27


 He is so perfect.  Words could not describe what he means to me.  I could not picture my life any different or without him there.  I love him so very much.  


Trick or Treating Halloween 2016

Sincerely, 
Brittani Laws Writing 

No comments:

Post a Comment